Manufacturing EngineerKnox, Pennsylvania ;
1. Assists with design and engineering of all prefabricated bathrooms pods, modules, kits of parts, and other prefabricated assemblies.
2. Takes models from Concept to production drawing stage.
3. Validates drawings and CNC fixtures and updates as needed in support of the production line.
4. Supervises the activities associated with manufacturing by reviewing project specifications, inspecting work, and overseeing factory personnel and the production process.
5. Participates in planning meetings, reviews and provides input into the project’s scope of work and specifications, and the timeline to ensure an on-time and on-budget project completion.
6. Develops and evaluates manufacturing processes by applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials, and conferring with equipment vendors, and soliciting observations from operators.
7. Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
8. Leads and facilitates continuous improvement, design changes, and upgrades. Provides cost effective solutions to problems affecting the product while maintaining the integrity of the design.
9. Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and process capabilities, establishing standards, and confirming manufacturing processes.
10. Creates “Visual Operating Procedures” using digital and photographic images.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.