Construction InternKnox, Pennsylvania
Start, build, and advance your construction career at Greystar! Our Internship is an immersion into the multifamily construction industry, providing an opportunity to gain hands-on skills while working on Greystar’s portfolio of multimillion-dollar construction projects. As an in-house general contractor, every project requires open communication, a focus on quality, and a commitment to every detail.
- Assist project team in management of overall site, subcontractors, and inspection of completed work
- Handle project controls management, including requests for information, submittals, document management, change management and quality control
- Participate in project planning meetings and reviews
- Assist the preconstruction team in performing quantity take offs, developing bid packages, soliciting bids, and preparing estimates
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills
- Ability to effectively track, report, and manage multiple projects and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment with a wide variety of people, including owners, architects, subcontractors, and business leaders
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or a related major
Internship Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Networking events
- For Charleston-based interns: Free access to our state-of the-art gym with high-tech equipment
- Early consideration for full-time roles
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.