Community Support SpecialistIrving, Texas ;
#LI-DNISupports the Company’s goals related to the financial facets of the community by completing accounting, bookkeeping and other administrative tasks for the assigned portfolio of properties. Additionally, the Community Support Specialist will prepare monthly close-out and financial reports, verify and process invoices for payment, and assist in other resident and vendor related accounting and financial transactions as necessary.
Contribute and facilitate an optimized resident experience as a resource to residents in a virtual environment via phone, email, or other technologies.
Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, and preparing daily bank deposits, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices and payables.
- Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid charges and/or late fees owed, communicates to residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize revenue.
- Follows the Company’s established procedures related to evictions by following proper notice requirements, evicting residents,and communicates and coordinates the process for representation in court with local team and legal counsel .
- Processes resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease cancellation fees, if applicable, and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements. Apply move-out charges to the account from the final inspection.
- Receives, verifies, and processes invoices and other bills to be paid by researching discrepanciesandduplicateswithvendor(s), balancing ledger accounts, and assists in facilitating issuing of checks as needed.
- Reviews and submits invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, obtaining community manager approval, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
- Assists in setting up new vendors, contractors, and other service providers for payment, contacts vendors and others as needed to research and resolve invoice and payment disputes and issue payments.
- Reviews utility billing resident charges to approve and address high, low and no read accounts.
- Assists with administrative paperwork within the resident lifecycle to include but not limited to move-in and move-out procedures, resident renewal processes, resident file audits, resident insurance audits, and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to questions and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address resident account related issues.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.