Central Leasing Manager
R0090594 City Office Dallas Irving, Texas
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Supervises central leasing team by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices
- Partners with the Community team in achievement of the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by overseeing on-site traffic, concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities
- Prepares reports and meets on a regular cadence with the Operations team to provide feedback on leasing activity and occupancy trends. Partners with the Operators on implementing solutions to meet/maintain budgeted occupancy levels
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, develops, and implements short- and long-term goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives to boost traffic and leases
- Develops and uses the Company’s property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Reviews and analyzes operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solution strategies
- Responds quickly and courteously to escalated customer concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s)
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, community, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s)
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve the community’s efficiency, profitability, and productivity
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, leasing and sales tools, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training programs and by accessing other sources of information and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer employee staff
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions
- Proficiency in executing sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percent’s in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.