Finance Summer AssociateHouston, Texas ;
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. The Greystar Intern Program will run from June 5, 2023 – August 11, 2023.
#LI-DNISupports the Company’s development finance-related functions, including efforts to source, negotiate, close and support equity and debt capital for US ground up construction projects. Additional responsibilities include ownership of lender and equity partner reporting, analysis of financing structures and general development project underwriting.
The Greystar Summer Internship Program is a 10-week immersive opportunity in which interns will discover new skills and gain hands-on experience while working for the leading multifamily real estate developer, investor, owner, and operator.
Greystar interns will be exposed to all aspects of our business – development & construction, investment management, property management, and enterprise services. At the end of the program interns complete and present a Final Capstone Project to their team and senior leaders. Through mentorship and guidance, the Greystar Intern Program expands on the classroom knowledge that you have built so far, translating your combined experience into a successful and rewarding career.
• Produce and distribute quarterly financial statements, covenant compliance certificates, contingent liability reports for all US development and construction loans and partnerships.
• Support relationship management with lenders and equity partners. Comprehend their targets, requirements and constraints in order effectively and efficiently source capital and resolve issues.
• Prepare and distribute equity and debt packages, follow-through to drive interest and work with development teams to answer questions and satisfy due diligence requests.
• Assist negotiation of term sheets and letters of intent for equity and debt offerings. Maintain database of quotes and assist with recommendations to investment committee for selecting partners and lenders.
• Support closing of joint venture and loan documentation in partnership with outside counsel, development, tax, accounting, insurance and other internal functions.
• Provide underwriting guidance to development teams for equity and debt assumptions.
• Support, participate in and complete other financial-related projects and assignments as required by Greystar senior management, by gathering and compiling data, developing comprehensive summaries and reports and coordinating communications with internal and external business partners.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.