Marketing ManagerGreenwood Village, Colorado ;
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000.00
This role will support the Colorado Development Teams with new property brand initiation and development.
This position reports to the downtown Denver, CO office. Ideal candidates will be located in Colorado and have at least three to five years of relevant brand marketing experience.
- Multi-family Housing
- Advertising or Creative Agency
1. Serves as primary marketing contact for Onsite and Operations teams which may include assignment of a specific portfolio based on regional needs.
2. Collaborates with Onsite team and Operations on marketing programs that enhance property performance and support portfolio goals.
3. Uses critical thinking to define and execute marketing strategy, brand evolution, and programs that support achievement of the portfolio’s business development and financial performance goals by implementing action plans around marketing, advertising, sales, and new development presentations.
4. Oversees and manages Greystar brand to maintain consistency across portfolio, where applicable.
5. Assists in acquisition and disposition assignments by managing transfer of digital assets, setup of new advertising and campaign agreements, transition and updates of social channels, and onboarding new team members by reviewing Greystar policies, procedures, and practices related to marketing and advertising.
6. Takes initiative to research, define, and launch cutting-edge technology and programs to increase performance and minimize marketing expenses.
7. Project manages the development of community specific digital assets and collateral materials, communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, websites, reporting and training materials for an assigned portfolio of communities.
8. Provides oversight of ORM and social media initiatives to align with community band, portfolio goals, and National benchmarks.
9. Provides marketing budget recommendations for acquisitions and supports annual budgeting efforts for portfolio.
10. Oversees property photography projects to include contracting approved partners, use of required VASA and agreements, and maintaining centralized photo library – includes new photo shoots, renovation photography, neighborhood, lifestyle, etc.
11. Develops and conducts portfolio trainings for new programs and continuing education of marketing initiatives.
12. Conducts monthly touchpoints, at minimum, with Operations through calls/meetings to discuss client expectations, marketing goals, and marketing support to enhance property performance.
13. Meets with advertising and marketing partners on a regular cadence, reviews proposed service contracts to confirm preferred rates and ideal service levels, recommends creative service providers, monitors and manages advertising suppliers for product performance and service quality, and fine tunes services/budgets in place as needed to achieve optimal results that support asset performance goals.
14. Provides technical guidance and support to onsite and corporate teams as well as colleagues to include troubleshooting challenges discovered as onsite teams audit digital ad channels for accuracy.
15. Collaborates with our national, innovation, and in-house creative service teams to implement national initiatives and marketing technology at the site level.
16. May supervise other marketing team members by interviewing with an eye for top talent, hiring, training, developing, managing their performance and make tough decisions when necessary.
17. Senior role may be assigned based on experience and/or responsibilities assigned.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.