R0108532 Greenford Quay Greenford, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team playing a vital role within the Community team to ensure all our residents enjoy a high level of cleanliness throughout their community.
- Communicate effectively with customers, clients and colleagues; demonstrating a clear understanding of the issue and using initiative to respond accordingly
- Maintain a focus on delivering services within agreed budgetary & resource parameters
- Administer all property maintenance & records in accordance with Greystar policies & procedures
- Understand and respond to health and safety matters in an appropriate & timely manner
- Moving furniture and heavy items from location to location on site as required
- Ensure all common parts of the site including refuse and recycling facilities are frequently inspected and maintained tothe highest standards of repair & cleanliness.
- Co-ordinate Contractors/Suppliers executing minor works contract on site
- Monitor Sub-Contractors performance to standard and retain accurate records of their site operations including all relevant RAMS & Permits to Work.
- Highlight and assist withthe management ofany community works.
- Assist the Community Manager in key management ensuring high levels of security at all times.
- Accompany external contractors whilst on site in line with key management and access to accommodation policies and practice.
- Ensure annual checks are carried out for their statutory insurance and qualifications.
- Ensure the gardens and grounds maintenance to the property are well maintained, clean, tidy and hazard free, supervising external contractors as required
- Manage & maintain all statutory testing records, utilising other team members where appropriate
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company and safe systems of work guidelines
- Reportany incidents or accidents to the Community Manager using the correct system and documentation
- Review site risk assessments as required with Community Manager.
- Look to maximise efficiency of utilities.
- Areasonablelevelof generaleducationeducated toO’Level/ GCSElevelor equivalentwithdemonstrable writtenandnumericalskills.
- AwarenessofH&Srequirements onsite
- Continuallystrives toimproveknowledge,skills andabilities toproducethebest results
- Experience ofundertakingrepairs andmaintenanceinadomesticresidentialenvironmentoras ageneralbuilder /residentialconstruction.
- Fluent Englishverbal andwrittencommunicationskills
- Helpful, friendlypersonalitywitheffectivecommunicationskills behavinginaprofessional,courteous and helpfulmannertowardscolleaguesandresidents atalltimes
- Good teamplayer withstrongrelationshipbuildingandinfluencingskills
- Positive approachandability toworkwith littlesupervision
- Ability todeterminecost effectivesolutionstorepairs
- Contractor& Supplier Supervisionskills aredesirable
- Organisationskillswiththeability tomultitaskandprioritise
- Numericalskills necessarytocompletetheaboveactivities
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar has granted me the opportunity to grow as an employee and assisted me in every obstacle I have encountered at work. With the amazing management and coworkers here, who have taught me what they know without hesitation, it is easy to see why people stay with the company a long time. Every day is something different, that makes the adventure of growing with the company so exciting!"- Omar
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.