R0092291 Manchester, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Conducts sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Plans and organises daily activities to maximise the time to achieve targeted leasing numbers
- Converts prospects and leads into viewing appointments and bookings to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Ensures all data capture systems and details of contact are updated in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Welcomes on site enquiries and potential residents in a warm and friendly manner ensuring a first impression of exceptional customer service.
- Follows up on receipt of required documentation, contract returns and processes payments.
- Conducts scheduled Residents’ apartment visits.
- Manages cancellations.
- Responds to online (webchat) and email enquiries in a professional and engaging manner
- Supports other communities when required including cross selling based upon potential resident requirements.
- Inspects community, tour units and leasing materials are available and takes action to ensure they meet agreed standards for viewings
- Actively understands, updates and improves knowledge of community, amenities, units and local area features.
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Supports Resident events and activities within the Community
- Assists with Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Screens property visitors, guests and contractors
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with Greystar’s complaints procedure.
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Register, secure and correctly issue Resident parcels/deliveries
- Proactively attends to or organises ad hoc or minor cleaning requirements.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organisational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Demonstrates appropriate safe behaviours in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement, offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity, and implements ideas that achieve operational excellence
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilising other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.