Leasing and Customer Service Associate
R0074952 Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
Key Role Responsibilities;
- Conducts sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Plans and organises daily activities to maximise the time to achieve targeted leasing numbers
- Converts prospects and leads into viewing appointments and bookings to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Ensures all data capture systems and details of contact are updated in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Welcomes on site enquiries and potential residents in a warm and friendly manner ensuring a first impression of exceptional customer service.
- Follows up on receipt of required documentation, contract returns and processes payments.
- Conducts scheduled Residents’ apartment visits.
- Manages cancellations.
- Responds to online (webchat) and email enquiries in a professional and engaging manner
- Supports other communities when required including cross selling based upon potential resident requirements.
- Inspects community, tour units and leasing materials are available and takes action to ensure they meet agreed standards for viewings
- Actively understands, updates and improves knowledge of community, amenities, units and local area features.
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Supports Resident events and activities within the Community
- Assists with Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Screens property visitors, guests and contractors
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with Greystar’s complaints procedure.
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Register, secure and correctly issue Resident parcels/deliveries
- Proactively attends to or organises ad hoc or minor cleaning requirements.
Reports to: Community Manager Manager
Capacity: 263 units
Team: 5-7 team members (directly employed)
- Good level of general education
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using property operations software. Training will however, be provided.
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales role in a similar world-class accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to influence, adapt at pace and be motivated by exceeding customer service and sales targets
- Evidence of organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable and welcoming
- Proactive with a can do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using online and web tools/resources for gathering and presenting research and information
- High attention to detail in personal presentation
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.