Community Manager - Album Cooley Station (Active Adult)
R0114548 Album Cooley Station Gilbert, Arizona
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Ability to recruit and oversee hiring, onboarding, and training and manages performance and professional development of team members in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by building a strong community culture among and between residents and team members. Responds promptly to resident concerns, complaints, questions, and requests and takes appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Conducts interactive Daily Huddles and meets regularly with team members to understand and assist in completion of their required responsibilities. Keeps them abreast of resident situations as necessary. Shares team goals and engages them to understand their role in helping the team in accomplishing them.
- Supervises sales activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by conducting discovery process with prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments homes when necessary. Drives daily activity through prospect visits and executes happy hour as great resident and prospect events.
- Represents the community and the company in the greater community including attendance at inside and outside events and activities and participates in outreach marketing efforts. Evening and weekend work may be required.
- Gathers, analyzes, and interprets local market and economic trends that may impact the community, understands the competitive market set and implements short- and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the community’s occupancy and NOI goals.
- Conducts daily community inspections and takes appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the community grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards for safety, cleanliness, and general appearance and appeal.
- Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the community by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and other operating trend data.
- Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly financial status reports.
- Oversees the lease enforcement process by making periodic apartment inspections, following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges as allowable and stated
- in the terms of the lease.
- Assists the Regional Operations Manager with client/owner relationship, conducting community tours, providing updates and information about the community’s performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Maintains confidentiality of pertinent personal information concerning residents and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned which relate to the success of the community and the brand.
- Monitor social media advertising and reputation management accounts.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.