Investment Accounting InternGeorgia | North Carolina | South Carolina | Virginia ;
- Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
- Work with the functional team to get a sense of their duties and responsibilities in an effort to gain knowledge of day to day processes, procedures, etc.
- Work closely with team in the creation of specific information that leverages internal systems and performance data for the benefit of internal or external clients.
- May work closely with senior team members to complete various, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis as assigned or as necessary.
- May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other groups to reach goals.
- May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
- May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
- May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea within the department.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.