Investment AssociateFrankfurt am Main, Germany ;
The role provides support and input to investment activities, through research, underwriting, modelling and preparing analysis to support and determine the feasibility of new investment strategies and opportunities. The Associate will also support the analysis and presentation of key performance information both internally and to external investment partners to drive well-informed and value-enhancing decisions on existing strategies.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Assisting senior real estate professionals in sourcing, preparing and presenting new investment memo’s; financing or disposition recommendations; and updates on existing investments or portfolio status.
- Gather, compile, investigate and analyse market data to identify investment and development opportunities; and also, to develop and enhance current research sources.
- Financial analysis and underwriting of investment opportunities, including the creation of detailed multi-tier pro-forma waterfall models.
- Manage acquisition due diligence processes and closings with outside counterparties.
- Assist with asset management and value-add execution of existing portfolio assets.
- Market investigation of potential acquisitions, competitive properties and local market fundamentals.
- Actively engaging with owners, brokers, equity partners, lenders, attorneys, consultants and all other related internal departments, as appropriate.
- Proactively develop industry relationships and potential deal-sourcing network.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (2:1 and above) in a related business or analytical subject; such as finance, business management, real estate, accounting, economics, mathematics, statistics; science or engineering.
- MBA in real estate, business or finance (preferred).
- IT literate and fully conversant with all Microsoft packages including PowerPoint (Advanced level) and Excel (Advanced level).
- Strong qualitative analytical skills; having the ability to research, analyse and present complex financial data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to effectively write and present a strategic or investment thesis.
- Fluency in English & German.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels.
- Naturally inquisitive and commercially minded, with a desire to understand the bigger picture and contribute to understanding and solving problems.
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach along with ability to work collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
- Demonstrable experience working in the Real Estate or Finance Sector.
- Experience working in residential sector or on residential projects (desirable).
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.