R0091551 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Meets with external clients and internal associates to present status of projects that they are working on and to offer options related to improved efficiencies, problem solving, and alternative options to any given project. Responsible for the overall management of capital projects they are assigned.
- Must be able to manage a team as it relates to day to day renovation and repositioning projects and overall capital project oversight specific to an individual site. Develops scopes of work, timelines, and other needs and parameters around the planning of a capital improvement, renovation, or construction related project.
- Administers all aspect of bidding with contractors including sending out bid packages, assessing the accuracy and pricing of received bids, and providing a recommendation for the preferred contractor based on the information collected.
- Recommends and retains specialty engineers and architects as needed.
- Responsible for the internal and external reporting of capital projects including timing, and financial updates, and project quality.
- Interviews, hires, trains and supervises associates related to renovations and repositioning on the projects assigned.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Decision Making
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"My first 5 years at Greystar have been incredibly special due to the great people I am surrounded with and the amazing projects I get to be a part of. My rate of personal growth just wouldn’t have been the same!"- Xavier
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.