US Research and Data Analytics Associate
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
This is a remote position that can sit anywhere in the US.
- Manages/engages in the lifecycle of data science projects, including initiate/proposal, data acquisition, data exploration, engineer features, evaluate various algorithms/models, and identify the best solutions using quantifiable metrics and data science best practices.
- Creates data visualization reports/dashboards that enable stakeholders to quickly and easily use data insights/model predications/statistical analysis results to make business decisions.
- Increases the application of rigorous, quantitative, and evidence-based analysis in property management and investment decision making.
- Refines the analysis of the operational performance of properties managed by Greystar and improves the communication of this analysis to clients and business leaders within Greystar
- Leverages Greystar’s institutional knowledge and information resources to add value and create a strategic advantage for our clients, investment partners, and leadership within Greystar.
- Gathers and analyzes financial, market, and other data to prepare interpretive reports to support business decisions.
- Provides support and assistance to property managers, key business leaders, and others by fielding questions and requests, gathering data and reports, and assisting in resolving issues.
- Participates in and supports new business development and acquisitions efforts by creating compelling presentations and other materials used for promoting new business.
- Increases knowledge and understanding of apartment market trends – from global to local – across regions and operational groups within Greystar’s management services business.
- Maximizes engagement with research material through effective and efficient internal and external distribution strategies.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.