Corporate Accountant InternFlorida | Tampa, Florida ;
1. Work with the Corporate team to understand the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of the team in an effort to gain knowledge of the line of business and function within the broader real estate business.
2. Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
3. May work closely with senior team members to complete various financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis as assigned or as necessary.
4. May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other Greystar teams to reach goals.
5. May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
6. May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea within the department.
7. Complete end of program Capstone Project and Presentation.
8. Participate in Intern Program events such as Orientation, Executive Speaker Series, Trainings & Workshops, weekly Lunch & Learns, Mentorship activities, and site visits.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.