Assistant Manager - The Ivy at Draper
R0043485 Draper, Utah
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
- Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the property’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours and showing apartment homes, continuing the relationship with prospects through follow-up and consistent discovery, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Collects all pertinent information from prospective residents at move-in and record as appropriate.
- Continually update the market survey to stay informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy, market rent, and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the property’s established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
- Designs and executes marketing activities and events to create and drive traffic to the property, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other property-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
- Uses the on-site property management software application (Entrata, Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Ensures that the property and show units meet the Company’s standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the property’s maintenance team members, merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
- Executes and performs activities in support of the property’s lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, and responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services. Interacts with all residents and acknowledges them by name if possible.
- Attends community and networking events, aligns themselves with local associations and community organizations, and participates in outreach marketing efforts as necessary to drive traffic to community and generate viable referral sources and new business leads.
- Follow-up – Utilizes current CRM to maintain an accurate and up-to-date prospect database. Assist with daily, meaningful prospect follow-up. Helps the team perform the required number of follow-up contacts in accordance with Greystar standards through phone calls, personal visits, notes, etc. Coordinate prospect and depositor related creative follow up deliveries with couriers, shipping, Amazon, etc.
- Sales Collateral – Organize and ensure adequate supply of fully assembled sales collateral, marketing and outreach packets.
- Maintain files and marketing materials for realtors, transition companies, and moving companies.
- Maintain Sales Consultant - SH copies of all floor plans, in hard copy and email versions.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.