InternDiemen, North Holland
In The Netherlands, Greystar is growing a student and young professional rental housing portfolio focused on the Amsterdam-Rotterdam metroplex. High quality furnished and unfurnished apartments with top notch amenities like a service desk, 24/7 security, gym, lounge areas, flexible work and study spaces. Also on site are commercial areas like a supermarket, restaurant and fitness to make the entire area feel the vibe of our 21st century urban living.
Our employees are the key to the success of our business with exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. This level of service is a result of their expertise, a solid understanding of the markets they operate in and a passion to provide outstanding experiences. Our aim is to further expand across the UK and Continental Europe by hiring local talent and staying true to Greystar’s core values of integrity, equality, professionalism, accountability, service and team work.
- Property: OurDomain & OurCampus Amsterdam Diemen
- Capacity: 1718 apartments
- Team: The team will consist of appr. 12 team members, and therefore working closely together with your direct team members and outsourced service partners (security, cleaning, landscaping, specific maintenance) is key. This role reports to the (Assistant) Property Operations Manager.
- Resident Facilities: service desk, 24/7 security, gym, launderette, study- and workspaces, lounge, theatre, game room, play room, parking, electric shared mobility and a large variety of commercial spaces.
This position supports the community’s marketing and leasing strategy to achieve occupancy, revenue while maximizing resident satisfaction by performing all activities related to leasing to residents and related activities.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service. Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Actively seeks interaction and contact with residents. Provides excellent customer service, responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Completes various administrative and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Responsible for conducting property tours and showing apartments. Supportive to processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks. Preparing the move-in packages, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in experience.
- Responsible for all community engagement activities ensuring the highest level of Resident satisfaction. Adheres to the company policies and standards able to run daily operations.
- Responsible to the move out process and its administrational processes.
- Completion of all documentation, recording and maintaining file notes and residents records.
- Uses the property management software application (Yardi, etc.) to manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Undertakes marketing and event activities to promote the property (e.g. attending university open days) and organize regular events and monitors competitor activity.
- (Assistant) Property Operations Manager and Community Team.
- Prospects and current residents.
- Marketing & Sales team, Regional Operations Manager.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Good level of general education.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using property operation systems. Training will however, be provided.
- Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales (or host) role in a similar accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to create atmosphere, influence people positively and great communication skills.
- Evidence of organization skills in combination with customer service
- Confident in initiating relationships, expressing cultural awareness in communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable, welcoming and displays professionalism in work and personal presentation.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with a can-do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, eye for detail, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using social media.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerical / administrative skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Educated to Bachelor (HBO) level or equivalent experience (Hotel School / Facility Management).
- Knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Legislation.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.