R0053200 Diemen, Netherlands
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
In The Netherlands, Greystar is growing a student and young professional rental housing portfolio focused on the Amsterdam-Rotterdam metroplex. High quality furnished and unfurnished apartments with top notch amenities like a service desk, 24/7 security, gym, lounge areas, flexible work and study spaces. Also on site are commercial areas like a supermarket, restaurant and fitness to make the entire area feel the vibe of our 21st century urban living.
Our employees are the key to the success of our business with exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. This level of service is a result of their expertise, a solid understanding of the markets they operate in and a passion to provide outstanding experiences. Our aim is to further expand across the UK and Continental Europe by hiring local talent and staying true to Greystar’s core values of integrity, equality, professionalism, accountability, service and team work.
- Property: OurDomain & OurCampus Amsterdam Diemen
- Capacity: 1718 apartments
- Team: The team will consist of appr. 12 team members, and therefore working closely together with your direct team members and outsourced service partners (security, cleaning, landscaping, specific maintenance) is key. This role reports to the (Assistant) Property Operations Manager.
- Resident Facilities: service desk, 24/7 security, gym, launderette, study- and workspaces, lounge, theatre, game room, play room, parking, electric shared mobility and a large variety of commercial spaces.
This position supports the community’s marketing and leasing strategy to achieve occupancy, revenue while maximizing resident satisfaction by performing all activities related to leasing to residents and related activities.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service. Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Actively seeks interaction and contact with residents. Provides excellent customer service, responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Completes various administrative and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Responsible for conducting property tours and showing apartments. Supportive to processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks. Preparing the move-in packages, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in experience.
- Responsible for all community engagement activities ensuring the highest level of Resident satisfaction. Adheres to the company policies and standards able to run daily operations.
- Responsible to the move out process and its administrational processes.
- Completion of all documentation, recording and maintaining file notes and residents records.
- Uses the property management software application (Yardi, etc.) to manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Undertakes marketing and event activities to promote the property (e.g. attending university open days) and organize regular events and monitors competitor activity.
- (Assistant) Property Operations Manager and Community Team.
- Prospects and current residents.
- Marketing & Sales team, Regional Operations Manager.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Good level of general education.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using property operation systems. Training will however, be provided.
- Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales (or host) role in a similar accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to create atmosphere, influence people positively and great communication skills.
- Evidence of organization skills in combination with customer service
- Confident in initiating relationships, expressing cultural awareness in communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable, welcoming and displays professionalism in work and personal presentation.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with a can-do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, eye for detail, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using social media.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerical / administrative skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Educated to Bachelor (HBO) level or equivalent experience (Hotel School / Facility Management).
- Knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Legislation.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.