Development Associate, Single Family RentalDallas, Texas ;
Ranked by the National Multifamily Housing Council as the largest developer, our organization has a deep and established portfolio throughout the United States, and we are continuing to rapidly grow. Greystar’s development division has sponsored $30B+ projects to date and has an expanding portfolio of Single Family Rental, Multifamily, Logistics and Life Science projects.
Greystar’s Single Family Rental (SFR) team works closely with the investment and development teams to establish best practices for the acquisition and development of SFR projects across the United States. We are looking for a future leader to join the group at the ground level and grow their career within the platform whilst pursuing a fast-growing asset class!
- Work in tandem with our investment and development teams to execute SFR projects.
- Establish best practices for the project lifecycle, including Investment Committee memos, the entitlement and design process, construction phase and property management.
- Work with Greystar’s Investment team on the SFR fund deployment execution both internally and externally via Forward Fund, Forward Purchase and pure Development strategies.
- Connect network of national, regional and local homebuilders with development teams.
- Lead efforts to be able to self-perform purpose built SFR communities internally over time.
- Work with Modern Living Solutions, Greystar’s modular housing division to expand into SFR.
- Capitalize on the fast growing SFR market segment that is poised for substantial growth as millennials enter the 35-49 age cohort over next 20 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in real estate finance.
- Experience executing the development of SFR or Multifamily projects is preferred.
- Hybrid/remote working model.
- Explore and pursue the latest trends to shape the future of real estate.
- Meet our newest recruits from across the world at Greystar’s annual conference held at our global headquarters in Charleston.
- Internal networking and mentorship opportunities through platforms such as our Women’s Inclusion Network (WIN).
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off, plus a personal day to take off each quarter.
- Tuition reimbursement through our Education Assistance Program.
- Join a diverse, fully integrated organization that is structured to thrive throughout all economic and real estate cycles, with capital raised for the SFR platform
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.