US Administrative Suppt/Recept465 Meeting Street Suite 500 Charleston, SC 29403
- Ensures that the office facilities are in working condition, including, telephone and voice mail systems, fax machines, office equipment, temperature, A/C or heat, lighting, and other office systems, by contacting vendors, contractors, building management, and other service providers as needed.
- Greets and welcomes visitors, guests, and visiting team members to the office and provides for their comfort by offering refreshments, directing them to appropriate meeting rooms and offices, and answering questions about the facilities, transportation, or other business arrangements.
- Maintains calendars for meetings, events, and other appointments, schedules appropriate meeting rooms/locations and time, and resolves scheduling and other conflicts as necessary to ensure effective use of time and resources.
- Establishes and monitors the inventory of office supplies and equipment, orders supplies as needed and within the established budget and approval process, and acts as liaison between the Company and vendors for repair, lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or issues with supplies, invoices, and billing.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, directs callers to appropriate team members or responds to caller questions and needs, takes and delivers complete messages in a timely fashion, and follows up as needed to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Prepares documents, letters, presentations, and other communication materials for internal distribution, types and spellchecks documents, creates graphs and other displays, complies with document retention policies, and acts as liaison for questions related to communication.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail, including maintaining the postage meters and shipping supplies, ensuring timely distribution of incoming mail, screening and sorting priority from non-priority items as directed, and preparing overnight and special mail delivery packages.
- Ensures that the reception area, conference rooms, break rooms, and other common office areas are clean and free of litter and trash, stocks the mini refrigerators in main conference rooms with a variety of beverages prior to meetings, and straightens up furniture and accessories to maintain an attractive, clean, and appealing appearance.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.