Sr Software EngineerCharleston, South Carolina | Irving, Texas ;
1. Serves as technical lead on a Scrum Team.
2. Participates in process flow analysis and process redesign along with Project Management and Customer Experience as needed.
3. Works closely with Solution Architect(s) to understand high-level design and be able to take design down a level and communicate it effectively to the Scrum Team.
4. Contributes to and/or produces functional design documentation as required.
5. Contributes to and/or produces technical specifications for custom application development and system integrations as required.
6. Creates and/or maintains architectural diagrams (system, context, component, topology, security, and UML).
7. Develops prototypes and/or proofs-of-concept as required for new capabilities and/or technologies.
8. Leverages Agile development practices to deliver quality software.
9. Participates in internal projects as required.
10. Maintains and enhances current knowledge of mobile, web, Azure, Dynamics, and/or Power Platform technologies through self-study and utilization of available training.
11. Provides expertise to drive business value through technological advancements.
12. Performs code reviews to ensure team is adhering to coding standards and producing maintainable code.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.