Senior Director, Talent Acquisition Hub465 Meeting Street Suite 500 Charleston, SC 29403
- Formulate and communicate the long-term talent acquisition hub strategy for the Company and oversee the day-to-day recruiting processes. Propose and justify the acquisition of best-in-class tools and resources that ensure the cost-effective implementation of proposed recruiting initiatives. Determine annual priorities, budget and resource requirements and gain approval with funding. Work closely with global teams to ensure tools/strategies are consistent with the overarching company goals.
- With corporate talent acquisition, lead the development, design, and execution of Greystar's employer brand value proposition efforts in the US. Work closely with global talent acquisition teams to ensure comprehensive branding, candidate experience, diversity hiring and metrics.
- Drive unique attraction campaigns and segmentation addressing both active and passive candidate pools in support of Greystar's talent needs.
- Develop Company’s overall strategy by recommending initiatives, annual goals, and deliverables related to recruitment. Create the annual business plans and budgets for achieving the strategy and established performance goals. Participate in the business planning and budgeting process, as required, to recommend the strategy that aligns with the company goals and objectives.
- Provide operational leadership to develop goals, standards and policies and procedures to ensure effective results for the non-corporate talent acquisition function. Lead the development and implementation of staffing and sourcing strategies to efficiently and effectively attract high quality, diverse candidates to support current and projected organizational employment needs.
- Collaborate with global and US colleagues and organizational leadership to deliver seamless and high-quality services in the areas of talent acquisition. Ensure services provided meet organizational goals and are delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Build consensus among departments and leaders required for successful execution of talent acquisition goals. Cultivate relationships with talent acquisition sources: public/private agencies, community groups and appropriate social media sources.
- Ensure Greystar talent acquisition is compliant with all US employment laws and regulations. Oversee the candidate immigration process to ensure Greystar compliance.
- Maintain Greystar brand standards in the U.S. and ensure company mission, core values, “voice,” trademarks, logos, colors and typography are consistently applied to employer brand marketing communications throughout the organization.
- Conduct consistent talent attraction program needs-assessments in consultation with the Corporate Talent Acquisition team, Property Management Talent Acquisition team members, and other Line of Business stakeholders in order to create, modify or enhance, and ultimately implement strategies to address those needs.
- Serve as primary liaison to US Property Management Marketing, Enterprise Digital Marketing and Enterprise Communications areas in procuring assets or content to leverage on talent attraction platforms.
- Oversee Candidate Relationship Management platform, ensuring design and function meets diverse talent pipeline development needs.
- Establish the metrics and measures for evaluating impact and effectiveness of recruiting efforts and programs, define reporting requirements, and use recruiting systems to track, evaluate, and report on individual, group, and company-wide recruiting results.
- Consult with key business leaders on initiatives and programs where recruiting support is needed. Provide direction, input, and suggests resources to ensure recruiting needs are satisfied.
- Identify and act on opportunities to implement technologies, automation, systems, procedures, and tools that drive efficiencies and reduce costs related to talent acquisition, as well as improve processes and eliminate pain points to ensure efficiencies in recruiting practices.
- Stays current with laws (federal, state and local) and recruiting practices. Research and evaluate recruiting trends to introduce new tools, systems, and processes to improve recruiting practices to best serve business needs.
- Establish and maintain productive, effective, and collaborative relationships with senior and key leaders throughout the company to gain support, buy-in, and consensus around proposed talent acquisition programs, initiatives, and priorities.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.