Process Improvement Manager
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
- Partner with the Accounting Organization, lead walkthrough and value stream mapping activities, apply best practices and propose recommendations for process and system enhancements
- Lead accounting projects resulting in process improvements and efficiencies
- Document standard operating procedures with detailed instructions
- Partner with process owners to identify, design and implement a roadmap to improve operational efficiency and accounting effectiveness
- Complete long-term and short-term plans involving process development
- Promote standardization, simplicity, and harmonization of processes
- Leverage Lean, Agile, and/or Six Sigma to reduce waste, process variation, and non-value add activities
- Identify opportunities for automation and centralization
- Utilize critical thinking to challenge current assumptions and help influence change in the organization with creative problem solving
- Design persuasive analyses and business cases to support strategic finance decisions
- Deliver high-impact presentations for Senior Leadership to influence action on strategic recommendations
- Educate and train the organization on Lean, Agile and Six Sigma best practices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
- MBA, CPA or equivalent designation preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel)
- Experience managing and influencing teams without a formal reporting relationship
- Prior experience in real estate or private equity industry preferred
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.