Management Coordinator465 Meeting Street Suite 500 Charleston, SC 29403
- Ensures that the office facilities are in working condition, including, telephone andvoice mail systems, fax machines, office equipment, temperature, A/C or heat, lighting, and other office systems, by contacting vendors, contractors, building management, andother service providers as needed.
- Maintains calendars for meetings, events, and other appointments, schedules appropriate meeting rooms/locations and time, and resolves scheduling and other conflicts as necessary to ensure effective use of time and resources.
- Establishes and monitors the inventory of office supplies and equipment; orders supplies as needed andwithin the established budget and approval process, and acts as liaison between the Company and vendors for repair, leaserenewal, equipment maintenance, or issues with supplies, invoices, and billing.
- Makes travel arrangements for managers, team members, external consultants, visitors, and other dignitaries who have business with the Company by purchasing airline tickets, arranging hotel accommodations, and ensuring that materials and transportation or other resources are available at destination locations.
- Prepares documents, letters, presentations, and other communication materials for internal distribution; types and spell-checks documents; creates graphs and other displays; complies with document retention policies, and acts as liaison for questions related to communication.
- Reviews and/or assists in preparing expense reports for certain managerial personnel by analyzing andevaluating information, reconciling receipts and supporting documentation, and coordinating with Accounts Payable as necessary to discuss issues, answer questions, or provide additional information as necessary.
- May handle incoming andoutgoing mail, including maintaining the postage meters and shipping supplies, ensuring timely distribution of incoming mail, screening and sorting priority from non-priority items as directed,and preparing overnight and special mail delivery packages.
- May act as first point of contact for visitors and callers to the department byanswering telephone, welcoming visitors, and addressing callerandvisitor needs.
- May coordinate the review process and ensures the timely distribution of all reporting by working closely with the Regional Property Managerand Community Manager to meet deadlines as outlined by the management agreement.
- May assist in the due diligence and property takeover process by working on file audits, unit walk inspections, market surveysand other required items requestedby internal and external clients.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.