Investment Summer AssociateCharleston, South Carolina
- Conducts financial analysis of investment opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify potential investment opportunities, and prepares narrative investment memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions.
- 2Assists in preparing and presenting new investment memos, financing or disposition recommendations and updates on existing investment or portfolio status.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners,lenders, real estate owners, and other key stakeholders, and appropriately manages on-going communications related to proposed investment transactions.
- Identifies, investigates, and refers potential acquisitions, and other real estate transactions to appropriate Greystar leadership, and assists in preparing financial, market, and other documents required for new business pitches and RFPs.
- Organizes, leads, and/or participates in the due diligence on acquisitions under contract, and develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of proposed acquisitions transactions within the assigned geographic region, establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction, and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
- Performs various Investment Management functions on an on-going basis, including the monitoring, reporting and proactive problem-solving of the Company’s existing portfolio of assets within the assigned geographic region.
- Strong quantitative background ideally in business finance (corporate finance), architecture or construction.
- Experience in multifamily excel modeling.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Dynamic verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Benefits Offered for Temporary Team Members:
Employee Assistance Program
Paid sick time
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.