Investment Associate465 Meeting Street Suite 500 Charleston, SC 29403
- Maintains and updates fund-level models used to revalue current portfolio and produce fund-level return metrics.
- Helps design and prepare materials and deliverables for presentation to internal committees, outside institutional investors, and other stakeholders.
- Monitors and reports on financial and operational performance of all fund or vehicle assets. Identifies, designs, and implements asset-level operational improvements.
- Conducts financial analysis of investment opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify potential investment opportunities, and prepares narrative investment memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.