Investment Accounting Internship (Fall 2022)Charleston, South Carolina ;
- The investment accountant intern will be working with team members to work on cash management/bank accounts, loans and lender reporting, investor reporting, capital transaction management, financial reporting, audit supports, investment acquisitions, investment dispositions, and other general functions.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information in preparation for entry into various financial statements and accounting reports and makes appropriate journal entries for recording in the general ledger by checking calculations, reviewing basis for figures, and balancing and reconciling figures.
- Assist in reviewing the budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents and research and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
- Help with bank reconciliations and wire transfers for deposit, assist mortgage payments and distributions, and ensures accuracy.
- Work with senior accountants in assisting internal and external auditors by explaining journal entries and financial transactions, providing research data and information as requested, and answering questions necessary to complete the audit in a timely manner.
- Participates in communication with on-site and other property managers to assist in completing pre-close and close activities, answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time client and Company reporting.
- Helps compile various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analyses and performs other duties as assigned or necessary. #LI-DNI
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.