Financial Reporting Coordinator465 Meeting Street Suite 500 Charleston, SC 29403
- Works closely with management team to deliver monthly and quarterly accounting and ledger reporting packages and performance reports.
- Generates ideas and procedures in order to create a more streamlined and organized reporting process.
- Participates in the decision-making process concerning specific non-standard reporting commitments.
- Monitors internal and external requests for fund and property level reports.
- Completes projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the specific assigned department or business area (including those requiring special knowledge and/or skills); follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to represent company management in a support capacity; act as first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company; and answer questions related to department operating policies.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to maintain records of information and develop and provide information for manager’s use. (Property management system experience is preferred.)
- Ability to develop knowledge of all relevant systems used in the client reporting process including Oracle, Yardi, and GoData
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions in order to review and complete various financial, administrative, and legal documents.
- College degree in business or related degree and/or equivalent experience in accounting, finance, business admin, or economic preferred.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of administrative, secretarial, or office support skills demonstrating capability of providing administrative and clerical support.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.