Development Financial Summer AnalystCharleston, South Carolina
• Executive Speaker Series
• Business Segment Trainings and Workshops
• Weekly Lunch & Learns
• Mentor Relationships
• Site visits
Interns also complete and present a Final Capstone Project to their team and senior leaders. Through supportive coaching and professional guidance, the Greystar Internship expands on classroom knowledge, helping you translate your experience into a successful and rewarding career.
The Greystar Intern Program will run from May 30, 2024 – August 9, 2024. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so apply today!
As a development finance Intern, you will support Greystar's development finance-related functions, including efforts to source, negotiate, close and support equity and debt capital for US ground up construction projects. Additional responsibilities include ownership of lender and equity partner reporting, analysis of financing structures and general development project underwriting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare and create equity and financing packages
- Oversee rent-levels, property expenses, and occupancy figures
- Act as liaison between corporate and property management
- Submit invoices for loan draws as necessary
- Assist in preparation and completion of rolling 5-year strategic plan
- Coordinate underwriting process for large and opportunistic transactions
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents and research and resolve discrepancies
- Perform market surveys for due diligence by preparing metrics, comparing and analyzing data, and finalizing roll-ups for audits
- Complete various financial, accounting, and administrative reports
- Strong desire to learn the real estate industry
- Quantitative background and analytical problem-solving ability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate complex topics
- High standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and speed under time-sensitive deadlines
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program in real estate, finance, business, or a related major
- Graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
Internship Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Networking events
- For Charleston-based interns: Free access to our state-of the-art gym with high-tech equipment
- Early consideration for full-time roles
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Benefits Offered for Temporary Team Members:
Employee Assistance Program
Paid sick time
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.