Associate, WriterCharleston, South Carolina ;
The role will contribute across the team and will be focused in three primary areas:
- Copywriting and editing.Support the team with copywriting, editing, and the creation of materials, and more, on a day-to-day basis
- Messaging.Working with senior members of the team to assist in the development of talking points and communications for Greystar while also helping to write messages for key topic areas relevant to our business
- Internal & External Communications.Support communications efforts through content creation, project management, and creative approaches to communicating to team members across our internal channels, as well as support for external relations efforts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent writer and communicator with strong attention to detail
- Thrive in an environment where no two days will be the same
- Write drafts of talking points and longer-form messaging on a range of key topics for the Greystar business
- Prepare communications and assist the entire team in proofreading and editing various communications and materials
- Work with ourin-house agency, external communications team, and others to manage and execute on projects
- Track and maintain a catalog of ideas, concepts, and opportunities, and contribute to a creative calenda
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience; some agency experience is preferred, as well as business and/or real estate writing experience
- Background in writing and producing content across a variety of mediums and channelsother than social media – this position does not focus on social media
- Familiarity with communications planning and best practices in internal communication
- A track record of getting things done by recognizing barriers and the ways around them
- Proven ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals and teams
- Ability to communicate on complex topics and figure out ways to simplify complicated information
- A self-starter who is team-oriented, super-organized, and has a good sense of humor
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.