Associate, Debt StrategiesCharleston, South Carolina | Dallas, Texas | New York, New York | Newport Beach, California | San Francisco, California ;
- Assist in all aspects of the commercial real estate loan origination process;
- Underwrite and analyze potential loan originations or other credit investments;
- Prepare and/or develop financial models;
- Assist with the preparation and negotiation of term sheets and loan documentation;
- Coordinate due diligence on new investments including legal, financial, and physical due diligence;
- Prepare investment committee memorandums and assist with preparation of presentations for senior management and investors;
- Build relationships and be comfortable interacting with brokers, attorneys, borrowers, investors, and other market participants during the evaluation, execution, and ongoing surveillance of investments; and
- Review and offer opinions that benefit from collaboration with other Greystar professionals, market participants, industry research, and touring assets and local markets.
- 3 - 6 years of private equity, acquisitions, investment banking, brokerage, or lending experience;
- Strong quantitative, analytical and creative thinking skills;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Excel; and
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Bachelors Degree
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.