Asset Management AnalystCharleston, South Carolina | Houston, Texas | Irving, Texas ;
- Conducts financialanalysis of development assets, including the creation of detailed pro-formaand financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify market trends,and prepares narrative memoranda, detailed reports,andmarket summaries that provide insights on property level and market trends.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders, real estate owners, and other key stakeholders, and appropriately manages on-going communications relatedto development transactions.
- Participates in developing documentation and recommendations on keyfindingsthatmay affect the return and financial performance ofthe proposed deal.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of sales transactions and new product deliveries within the assigned geographic region. Establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks andactivitiesrelated to the proposed transaction andidentifies and effectively addresses issues or problemsthat could otherwise adversely affect closing.
- Coordinates with consultants related to real estate tax protests.
- Assists with the preparation of annual asset level business plans including review of operating budgets, market analysis, real estate tax forecast and disposition strategy.
- Participates and coordinates due diligence materials for assets under disposition.
- Completes variousfinancial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.