AP SpecialistCharleston, South Carolina ;
- Receives, verifies, and processes invoices, purchase orders, and other bills to be paid by researching discrepancies and duplicates with vendor(s), balancing ledger accounts, and issuing checks as needed.
- Performs reconciliations and prepares reports as necessary to enable managers and others to track expenditures against budget and manage costs.
- Assists in setting up new vendors, contractors, and other service providers for payment, contacts vendors and others as needed to research and resolve invoice and payment disputes and issue payments.
- Maintains files and records in an orderly manner, opens and sorts incoming mail, and ensures that outgoing payments are mailed in a timely manner according to invoice terms.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Organizational Responsibilities:
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training programs, researching and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.