Anaplan Solution Architect
R0102957 City Office Charleston Charleston, South Carolina | Remote South Carolina
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
• Upskill the team, growing junior resources on Anaplan and on the internal ways of working.
• Contribute to the Anaplan Center of Excellence organization defining best practices, supporting proof-of-concepts, and bringing new ideas.
• Translate business user requirements into technical developments, leveraging prototypes and mock-ups.
• Partner with business experts and finance stakeholders to gather and interpret planning and budgeting requirements.
• Serve as an Anaplan SME to speak broadly about Anaplan best practices from prior experiences.
• Own training, documenting, tracking, prioritizing, and delivering results for Anaplan implementation.
• Work closely with the CoE and business leaders to shape the long-term Anaplan roadmap by identifying new use cases, exploring new features, and instilling solution development standards.
• Conceive and develop "Proof of Concepts" models to showcase how things will translate in real-time scenarios and to establish creditability of the Anaplan platform for consideration.
• Leverage in-depth expertise of organization’s business processes to develop relevant solutions to improve planning processes, data quality, and experience through Anaplan.
• Collaborates with cross-functional business leaders to ensure Anaplan solutions address business requirements and effectively enable finance stakeholders to deliver business insights.
• Develop, enhance, maintain, and ensure the accuracy of Anaplan based models and dashboards.
• Be a go to resource for all things Anaplan @ Greystar - promote Anaplan's best practices, stay informed of new features and releases and assess feasibility before incorporating.
• General system admin responsibilities, security, user access, etc
• Developing in-depth understanding business processes and develop solutions to improve functionality, user experience and data quality of Anaplan.
• Managing Anaplan datahub or integrations with Anaplan
• Managing cutovers in dev/test/prod environments
• Performing regression testing
• Tracking and resolving defects
• Leverage your expertise to estimate the level of effort associated to workstreams and user stories.
• Periodically conduct QA to ensure the model is optimized and maintainable on the long run.
• Stay abreast of latest Anaplan and related systems functionalities as well as industry best practices on data modelling, planning, and process definition.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (IT or technical-related degree preferred)
- Anaplan Model Builder certification (Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3). Master Anaplanner is a plus.
- 3-4 years of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as model builder or 1+ years as a solution architect.
- Experience leading a team of model builders.
- Experience with Anaplan integrators like Anaplan Connect, APIs, and Informatica (Hyperconnect).
- Experience in regional/global Application Operations & Support Management role and understanding of data integration is a plus.
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modelling, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Experience in running Helpdesk/support to end-users, incident management, and problem-solving.
- Lean / Agile Product Development expertise and experience.
- Proficiency in English language and ability to communicate technical topics in a simple way to non-technical audience.
Skills & Other Qualities:
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solutions-oriented approach to challenges and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Ability to act independently and exercise independent judgment and discretion within generally defined practices and policies to carry out responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Role-model: giving examples to the team and ensuring they perform at their best.
- Being always inclusive: creating a healthy environment where everybody feels welcome and safe to share ideas.
- Ability to lead processes effectively and deliver outputs on time.
- Ability to manipulate and sort large volume of data in excel.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.