Analyst, Investment & Development Program
R0102691 City Office Charleston Charleston, South Carolina
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Supports the execution of the Company’s development and investment strategies by performing financial analyses of development and investment opportunities, financial and operational performance of different investment funds, preparing appropriate documents to facilitate the underwriting and closing of real estate transactions, interfacing with brokers, equity partners, institutional clients, and the Company’s development and investment leadership, and tracking and reporting on the status of multifamily transactions within the assigned geographic markets.
- Conducts financial analysis of investment and development opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify potential investment and development opportunities, and prepares narrative investment or development memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders, real estate owners, and other key stakeholders, and appropriately manages on-going communications related to proposed investment or development transactions.
- Identifies, investigates, and refers potential acquisitions,and other real estate transactions to appropriate Greystar leadership, and assists in preparing financial, market, and other documents required for new business pitches and RFPs.
- Organizes, leads, and/or participates in the due diligence on acquisitions under contract, and develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of proposed acquisitions transactions within the assigned geographic region, establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction, and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.