Analyst - Enterprise Services Operations
R0087585 Charleston, South Carolina; Irving, Texas
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Development of presentations and reports to communicate Enterprise Services strategic priorities.
- Interaction and coordination of internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with internal communication team to ensure strategic initiatives are appropriately conveyed to the organization.
- Assists in the management of the Enterprise Services platform, including executive level coordination of strategic priorities.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to processes and systems within the Enterprise Services Team.
- Assists with the annual budgeting and business planning process, looking for ways to create efficiencies.
- Compiles and updates the operational KPIs on a monthly basis for review by Enterprise leadership.
- Works as a strategic thinker with the Sr. Associate, Enterprise Services utilizing a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Demonstrates integrity and trust to ensure confidential matters and discussions are held to the highest standard of confidence.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of organizational structure, priorities, and pain points to assist in identifying systems and processes to improve results and efficiencies.
- Works with Managing Director, Enterprise Services to refine, track, and manage the Corporate Office Strategy.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong project management, technology, and organizational skills, functioning as a strategic thinker as well as having the flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint programs in order to complete required reports and projects.
- Collaboration is critical as this position will be responsible for working across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; ability to interact confidently and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as business associates outside of the company. Develops effective written communications, including memos, presentations, business plans, proposals, and other documents.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.