R0070459 Bristol, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Acts as a role model at all times by demonstrating the core values
- Provides reception, administration, and exceptional customer service and safety support (including key management and handling lock outs)
- Ensures all relevant Company policies and procedures are actioned effectively for example; guest procedures and out of hours check-in and check-out
- Responds to booking enquiries and ensures handover enables next day follow up to ensure full occupancy of the community
- Supports the smooth running of social events and activities, encouraging engagement and assisting the team in the retention of residents.
- Prepares and delivers timely communication between day and night teams ensuring all resident issues are handed over effectively
- Provides a decisive and effective response to customer complaints requiring action in a timely manner, assisting in and resolving customer disputes and escalating where necessary and with appropriate support and guidance
- Manages common amenity areas ensuring that the property is presented to an exceptional standard by undertaking or delegating minor cleaning around the grounds and inside buildings, including litter picks and spills
- Minor maintenance issues – and the effective reporting of all tenant faults if unable to deal with the fault there and then.
- Investigating maintenance problems and finding solutions where possible.
- Ensures a safe and secure environment at all times, responding to and attending safety and basic maintenance related calls
- Responsible for your own health and safety and that of all colleagues
- Reporting in the handover/security handover book all issues encountered during the night
- Handles any issues or incidents with the appropriate level of involvement from the emergency services and ensuring that all procedures are followed
- Maintains the incident log, ensuring the Community Manager is informed of all incidents, and reporting any trends and repeat behaviours when necessary
- Maintains positive community relationships e.g. neighbours, local communities, police community officers, Fire and Rescue Service and local authorities
- Maintains an awareness of Health and Safety, Data Protection and compliance, and ensures adherence at all times.
- Conducts and logs room and communal area inspections as required
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work and a willingness to undertake all reasonable duties as requested
- A good general education with demonstrable written and numerical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A knowledge and understanding of UK Health and Safety policies preferably with some form of recognised training i.e. IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a similar accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate
- A strong team player but capable of working autonomously and taking ownership.
- Evidence of organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self and culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience
- Enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional experience to stakeholders and continuously improve knowledge of self and others.
- Previous experience supervising or leading a team to deliver excellent customer service
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork |Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.