Quality Control ManagerBoston, Massachusetts | McLean, Virginia ;
- Maintains and enforces the Quality Control assurance guidelines approved by the Company.
- Reviews and recommends change orders or amendments to project specifications, blueprints, and plans, when appropriate. Ensures related documents and budgets are amended as needed to reflect changes to the project specifications.
- Oversees compliance with the Company’s safety standards and applicable codes and other legal and regulatory requirements. Stays informed about relevant codes, ordinances and permit requirements. Prepares and/or submits required documentation and other information to appropriate agencies.
- Communicates with key business leaders to provide updates on the status of projects. Surfaces and addresses concerns. Plans specific actions, as needed, to address plan deficiencies or deficient means and methods in the field.
- Conducts regular project site inspections to monitor progress and support project-assigned team members, steps in as needed to address and resolve issues and problems, and recommends modifications to the project plans, schedule, staffing, or budget as needed.
- Oversees the project acceptance process consisting of interiors, exteriors, landscape and all supporting infrastructure.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.