Property Management Internship - The Smith
R0074452 Boston, Massachusetts
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
1. Work with the on-site team to get a sense of the day to day duties and responsibilities of each site-level role, including: Leasing Professional, Maintenance Supervisor, and Community Manager, and RPM, gaining exposure to marketing, financials, community events, move in/out.
2. Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
3. May have the opportunity to shadow senior team members such as RPM and Director of Real Estate and assist with various financial, administrative, and other areas.
4. May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other Greystar teams to reach goals.
5. May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
6. May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
7. May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea for the property or region.
8. Complete and present final Capstone presentation.
9. Participate in all Intern Program events such as Orientation, Executive Speaker Series, Trainings and Workshops, weekly Lunch & Learns, mentorship activities, and site visits.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.