(Part-Time) The Smith - Administrative Support Specialist
R0107682 The Smith Boston, Massachusetts
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Ensures that the office facilities are in working condition, including, telephone and voice mail systems, fax machines, office equipment, temperature, A/C or heat, lighting, and other office systems, by contacting vendors, contractors, building management, and other service providers as needed.
- Greets and welcomes visitors, guests, and visiting team members to the office and provides for their comfort by offering refreshments, directing them to appropriate meeting rooms and offices, and answering questions about the facilities, transportation, or other business arrangements.
- Maintains calendars for meetings, events, and other appointments, schedules appropriate meeting rooms/locations and time, and resolves scheduling and other conflicts as necessary to ensure effective use of time and resources.
- Establishes and monitors the inventory of office supplies and equipment, orders supplies as needed and within the established budget and approval process, and acts as liaison between the Company and vendors for repair, lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or issues with supplies, invoices, and billing.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, directs callers to appropriate team members or responds to caller questions and needs, takes and delivers complete messages in a timely fashion, and follows up as needed to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Prepares documents, letters, presentations, and other communication materials for internal distribution, types and spellchecks documents, creates graphs and other displays, complies with document retention policies, and acts as liaison for questions related to communication.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail, including maintaining the postage meters and shipping supplies, ensuring timely distribution of incoming mail, screening and sorting priority from non-priority items as directed, and preparing overnight and special mail delivery packages.
- Ensures that the reception area, conference rooms, break rooms, and other common office areas are clean and free of litter and trash, stocks the mini refrigerators in main conference rooms with a variety of beverages prior to meetings, and straightens up furniture and accessories to maintain an attractive, clean, and appealing appearance.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Benefits Offered for Part-time Team Members:
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Employee Assistance Program
Paid sick time
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.