Construction InternBoston, Massachusetts
• Executive Speaker Series
• Business Segment Trainings and Workshops
• Weekly Lunch & Learns
• Mentor Relationships
• Site visits
Interns also complete and present a Final Capstone Project to their team and senior leaders. Through supportive coaching and professional guidance, the Greystar Internship expands on classroom knowledge, helping you translate your experience into a successful and rewarding career.
The Greystar Intern Program will run from May 30, 2024 – August 9, 2024. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so apply today!
Start, build, and advance your construction career at Greystar! Our Internship is an immersion into the multifamily construction industry, providing an opportunity to gain hands-on skills while working on Greystar’s portfolio of multimillion-dollar construction projects. As an in-house general contractor, every project requires open communication, a focus on quality, and a commitment to every detail.
- Assist project team in management of overall site, subcontractors, and inspection of completed work
- Handle project controls management, including requests for information, submittals, document management, change management and quality control
- Participate in project planning meetings and reviews
- Assist the preconstruction team in performing quantity take offs, developing bid packages, soliciting bids, and preparing estimates
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills
- Ability to effectively track, report, and manage multiple projects and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment with a wide variety of people, including owners, architects, subcontractors, and business leaders
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or a related major
- Graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
Internship Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Networking events
- Early consideration for full-time roles
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Benefits Offered for Temporary Team Members:
Employee Assistance Program
Paid sick time
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.