Assistant Community Manager - Hanover North Cambridge
R0102684 City Office Boston Boston, Massachusetts
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
• Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices and payables.
• Operates the property management software (Yardi/OneSite) and completes transactions by entering all required fields correctly and by completing updates and back-ups to ensure the integrity of the system.
• Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicates with residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize revenue.
• Reviews and submits invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, obtaining community manager approval, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
• Follows the Company’s established procedures related to evictions by following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and representing the community as required in court hearings and eviction proceedings.
• Processes resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease cancellation fees, if applicable, and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
• Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
• Acts as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the community manager by organizing and delegating daily work, coordinating maintenance and make-ready tasks with the maintenance supervisor, and managing the operation of the community in compliance with Company policies, procedures, and business practices.
• Assists in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting community tours, providing updates and information about the community’s performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.