R0101404 Canvas The Heights Birmingham, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Ensures the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of the community, including external litter, all internal communal spaces, reception and office areas, and other amenities to enhance and maintain the community appeal and provide a positive resident experience.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team playing a vital role within the Community team to ensure all our residents enjoy a high level of cleanliness throughout their community.
- Responds positively to customer queries, resolving them in a timely manner or signposting residents to the most appropriate person to assist them.
- Cleans the reception, offices, common spaces and restrooms.
- Checks on a daily basis all amenity areas and cleans where required.
- Carries out a full litter pick daily to all external areas in the community.
- Ensures all empty rooms and apartment and targeted show flats are freshened throughout the day to maintain market-ready appeal.
- Conducts weekly flush downs in all empty rooms and apartments in line with health and safety policies.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Community Manager and/or supervisor.
- Informs Community Manager of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Logs maintenance issues with the Customer Service team where identified as part of daily tasks and routine.
- Ad hoc requests to address Resident concerns or queries
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
- Makes best use of materials and equipment provided championing cost efficiencies whenever possible without compromising on quality.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organisational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Demonstrates appropriate safe behaviours in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement, offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity, and implements ideas that achieve operational excellence.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes.
- Onsite Team Members
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Ability to read and write in English to a level that enables full understanding and compliance with product safety labels, COSHH policy, and procedure manuals
- Knowledge and understanding of UK health and safety requirements
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar has granted me the opportunity to grow as an employee and assisted me in every obstacle I have encountered at work. With the amazing management and coworkers here, who have taught me what they know without hesitation, it is easy to see why people stay with the company a long time. Every day is something different, that makes the adventure of growing with the company so exciting!"- Omar
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.