Senior Development AssociateBaltimore, Maryland ;
• Perform financial analysis and due diligence for new development opportunities, assisting in underwriting and cash flow analysis, and responding to Requests for Qualifications or Proposals.
• Research and analyses: benchmark economic activity in target markets by tracking rents, sales comparables, operating costs, competitive supply and economic expansion activity.
• Assist in preparing business plans, including deal memorandums, financial forecasts and strategic plans.
• Research potential sites by physically observing and visiting to better understand the market.
• Attend OAC meetings, visit jobsites, and prepare required reports for ownership.
• Assist in coordinating construction draws, forecasting project budgets and cash flows, and managing project deliverables.
• Review vendor proposals, negotiate agreements, maintain vendor relationships, and process invoices.
• Assist in meeting coordination/scheduling, documenting meeting minutes, and file organization as directed.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.