Senior AssociateAtlanta, Georgia | Charleston, South Carolina | Charlotte, North Carolina | Chicago, Illinois | Dallas, Texas | McLean, Virginia | New York, New York ;
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of tasks such as reviewing/drafting reports, pitch decks, speeches, and presentations; planning and coordinating meetings involving key stakeholders and decision-makers; and researching, benchmarking, and analyzing data to make informed decisions.
- Identify key areas and special projects that align with the organization’s strategic initiatives; and identify metrics for success.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and Executive Leadership team on special projects.
- Assist in overseeing the effective operations of the Executive Committee and Global Investment Committee, including ensuring timely and high-quality presentation materials and productive meeting cadences.
- Provide expertise, and project management for specific strategic initiatives out of the CEO’s office that are critical in meeting the organization’s strategic plan; and oversee successful execution of such initiatives under the guidance of the Executive Leadership team and Business Segment leaders. This includes creating project plans, modeling financial and operational opportunities, quantifying financial impact and creating presentations to stakeholders that develop the “story” of the project.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation; including, as needed, planning and execution of internal and external communications related to internal/external/partner speaking engagements, to ensure successful and impactful use of CEO’s time.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications. #LI-DNI
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.