- Manage the delivery of key payroll projects that include obtaining an understanding of the issue, collaboration with key team members about the issues and co-development of recommendation.
- Ensure that systems and processes correctly compute and record time, earnings, employee benefits, special deductions, mandated benefits, taxes, and other items that affect net pay and/or company liability.
- Interface with other departments (internal and external to Talent Management) such as accounting, regarding payroll policies and interpretation, pay computations, reporting support, etc.
- Act as main point of contact to external groups on specific payroll data needs for incorporation in other departmental needs (i.e. invoice debits, tax refunds, etc).
- Analyze current processes, create standard and ad hoc specialized reports as enhancements to processes; may make recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist with account reconciliations and other payroll controls such as balancing payroll results to payroll tax returns and to year-end Form W-2 statements.
- Conduct periodic and consistent audits of various payroll processes, procedures, transactions, etc; provide information for internal/external auditors and make recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provide general ledger support.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.