Implementation Project Manager - Property Management
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
- Helps create, manage, and support the development and implementation of strategies, programs, and initiatives that drive operational excellence and standardization by creating and defining processes, procedures, tools, policies, communication, and metrics, and managing compliance with the Company’s operating policies and procedures.
- Provides input into operating policies and procedures that promote best practices and standardization across the Company’s real estate portfolio, and assists in developing and implementing training, tools, and systems that ensures the integration of best practices into the operation of the property portfolio.
- Gathers feedback and data to effectively evaluate the operating and business performance of real estate operations against established metrics and measures by soliciting management, client, and team member feedback, and leading and participating in briefings and other meetings to generate ideas for improving operating performance.
- Consults with and provides advice to real estate leaders on topics related to operational strategy, and provide input to decisions that address questions, concerns, and issues related to business operations.
- Coordinates work activities and acts as the key point of contact with various departments and team members, vendors, consultants, and others as needed to lead project meetings, promote open communication, keep business leaders informed of progress, and follow up as required to ensure assigned tasks are completed.
- Oversees pilots and projects related to proposed new processes and operating systems by creating detailed project and communication plans, proposing and justifying required resources, managing the daily project-related activities, and following through to project completion.
- Communicates with and supports the business leaders and the Company’s real estate and support groups to resolve service and performance level issues, provide input for process improvement, and support strategic initiatives that enhance the products, services, and overall effectiveness of real estate operations.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.