Director, Asset Management
R0094060 City Office DC Arlington, Virginia
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Conducts financial analysis of multifamily development assets, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates and analyzes market data to identify market trends and prepares narrative memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on both the property operation and market trends.
- Prepares and presents new investment committee memos, financing or disposition recommendations and updates on existing development assets.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of development pipeline projects, within an assigned region, including critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities. Identifies and communicates issues or problems that could adversely affect operations and/or delivery of the asset.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders and other key stakeholders, and appropriately manages on-going communications related to property management and development transactions.
- Develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the asset(s).
- Leads the marketing and disposition process including contract negotiations and the due diligence of assets under contract and develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the asset(s).
- Tracks variances against established budgets for hard and soft costs and, in concert with the developers and operations, provides recommendations for corrective action.
- Develops and implements new applications, programs, and other innovative business practices that drive increased revenue, client/customer satisfaction, efficiencies, and overall process improvements. Provides operational support to ensure the continued success of these efforts.
- Monitors and reports on the status and progress of sales transactions and new product deliveries within the assigned geographic region. Establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
- Works with internal teams and external parties to implement process improvements that drive increased revenue, reduced operating expenses, promote efficiencies and promote the overall performance of the asset(s).
- Experience working in Asset Management for a multifamily developer, or experience working at a bank in real estate finance is required.
- Hybrid working model.
- Internal networking and mentorship opportunities through platforms such as our Women’s Inclusion Network (WIN).
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off, plus a personal day to take off each quarter.
- Tuition reimbursement through our Education Assistance Program.
- Join a diverse, fully integrated organization that is structured to thrive throughout all economic and real estate cycles.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Decision Making
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"My first 5 years at Greystar have been incredibly special due to the great people I am surrounded with and the amazing projects I get to be a part of. My rate of personal growth just wouldn’t have been the same!"- Xavier
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.