Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Albuquerque, New Mexico
• Oversee marketing policies and programs in a unique test and learn agile marketing environment.
• Lead the in-house day to day operation of the digital marketing plan working at both the strategic level and operational level as a subject matter expert.
• This role will work very closely to that of a scrum master, agile methodologies are a plus but not required.
• Focus on customer satisfaction in a deadline driven environment, you will oversee acquisition channels including email, SEO/SEM, display, retargeting and paid social.
• Work in conjunction with the analytics team, agencies, and internal marketing team members to assure alignment, as well as guarantee maximization optimization of campaign strategy.
• Work together with your digital marketing colleagues to continuously develop ideas to test and execute at scale.
• Contribute to and participate in the 5-year business plan for the digital department in conjunction with your colleagues.
• Manage a team of 4-5 managers and/or associates within the larger digital team.
• Maintain daily communication with the digital team and agencies to obtain and approve test and learn initiatives.
• Audit existing digital channels and process and suggest improvements.
• Partner with internal analytics team to develop accurate reporting from campaign data to lead to lease detail for ROAS analysis.
• Serves as digital marketing point of contact for projects managed by other cross functional teams to ensure that the department’s requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions.
• Performs tactical support assisting customers through a variety of communication channels while using subject matter expertise and experience to personally resolve issues in a multi-systems environment prior to escalating to other work groups and teams.
• Supports marketing team members in the US by providing counsel, on-going education and training, and recommending digital marketing solutions to business challenges.
• Engages relationships with external marketing vendors, consultants, and experts to support execution of digital marketing projects, and manages external resources against established standards for quality, timeliness, and service excellence.
• Demonstrates a high-level customer centric approach that enhances the reputation of the department through development of trusted relationships and delivery of timely, quality work.
• Prepares updates, reports, and re-forecasts to inform key business leaders of the function’s progress on achieving established goals and priorities.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.